Paul Ilg, CTS, Project Manager & Audio-Visual Design Engineer, has over 12 years of experience in the Audio-Visual field ranging from installation, design, and project management.
Mr. Ilg’s expertise in on-site coordination and development of standards helps in the process of making sure jobs run smoothly and finish as expected through every phase of the project. Having been involved in every aspect of AV projects ensures successful communication to every team member and a great understanding of customer needs.
Paul received an Associates in Applied Sciences from Tribeca Flashpoint University. He holds industry certifications such as Avixa – CTS-D, OSHA-30, Extron AV Associate & Control Specialist, as well as Dante Level 2.
- Spectrum Louisville 1 floor, 10,000 sqft
- Sinnyo En 2 floors – 30,000 sqft
- Citadel Chicago – Restack Citadel 3 floors, 100,000 sqft
- 131 S Dearborn
- Set Standards for design and install of room types.
- Audio Video systems for multi floor refresh. Video Conferencing, Huddle Rooms, live interactive monitors to other branches of the organization.
- Aspen Dental HQ – Chicago IL (3 floors, 25,000 sqft), Phoenix AZ Call Center (2 floors, 90,000 sqft), Syracuse NY (Syracuse 2 floors, 15,000 sqft)
- Corporate buildouts that included custom Video and Audio-conferencing spaces, learning centers, and broadcast spaces.
- Implemented functional design ideas with customer to optimize each facility for current and future staff needs.
- Spectrum News – Louisville KY
- Broadcast space for local news team including green screen room, and entire stage for live broadcasts.
- Video walls, video production switching, and large patching networks.
- Shinnyo-En Buddhist Temple – Elk Grove Village
- Worked with International team to coordinate installation of a hybrid AV/Broadcast system including live translation system. This system is used to broadcast to other temples across the world