- Certified Technology Specialist- Design (CTS-D)
- Creston DigitalMedia Designer (DM-NVX-N, DMC-E-4K)
- QSC Q-Sys Certification
- Biamp Certification
- Shure Integrated Systems Certification
- Dante Certification
- Proficient in CAD programs such as AutoCAD and Revit
- Technology Systems Design
- Site Surveying
Patrick Webb, CTS-D, Audio Visual Design Engineer, has over 15 years of audio visual design experience, specializing in the design of video conferencing, audio conferencing, video reinforcement, presentation rooms, and AV distribution systems.
Mr. Webb’s previous experience gives him the knowledge and expertise to manage contractors and coordinate between trades during the build phase of the project.
Mr. Webb holds a Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering Technology from the University of Dayton and is a Certified Technology Specialist- Design (CTS-D). Mr. Webb is also certified as a DigitalMedia Designer (DMC-D-4K).
- Audio Visual Design Solutions for various office locations including 300,000 s.f. NYC Corporate Headquarters.
- Audio Visual Design Solutions for the 50,000 s.f. US Headquarters
- Philadelphia Eagles Fox Bet Lounge at Lincoln Financial Field
- Audio Visual Design Solutions for the 40,000 s.f. entertainment venue.
- Hamilton Country Crime Lab (Ohio)
- Audio Visual Design Solutions for the 83,000 s.f. Crime Lab
- Ritz Carlton Hotel, Chicago
- Audio Visual Design Solutions for the 85,000 s.f. hotel renovation amenities and ballroom spaces.
- Keller Center, Harris School of Public Policy- University of Chicago
- Audio Visual Design Solutions for the 125,000 s.f. learning center.
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- Audio Visual Design Solutions for numerous projects located on the University campus.
- McDonald’s Corporation
- Onsite Audio Visual Engineer supporting all conference spaced across 3 building campus at Chicago Corporate Headquarters.