Kayla Holden, supports various teams at Engineering PLUS with Technology Design & construction drawing creation utilizing Revit & AutoCAD. Kayla received a Bachelor of Arts in Audio Design and the AVIXA CTS certification. Despite her audiovisual background, she has since become a jack of all trades and provides tremendous support for various technology designs and drawing creation.
Ms. Holden has 6 years of audiovisual design experience and 5 years of structured cabling design experience. She supports project managers by developing and coordinating technology designs based on the clients’ needs and illustrating those designs into a complete set of construction drawings. Kayla also has 6 years of experience with Revit software and 5 years of experience with AutoCAD. She played a major role in developing company-wide Revit standards as the industry moves to Building Information Modeling (BIM). Her responsibilities include audiovisual system design, structured cabling system design, preparing construction plans, details, elevations, diagrams & schedules, technical support for Revit & AutoCAD, and development of company-wide Revit standards.
- Confidential Hyperscale Colocation Data Center: Manassas, VA
- Audiovisual/Data/Security system designer and BIM modeler for a two-story colocation data center. Systems include video conferencing, room scheduling, multiple operation rooms with video walls, basket tray and conduit pathway design, MMR and IDF layouts, and 100% CCTV facility coverage.
- Oracle: Innovation Lab, Deerfield, IL
- Audiovisual systems designer for an award-winning hands-on space including a simulated worksite that provides collaboration for technology innovation. Systems included multiple large interactive video walls (MultiTaction), live video and audio streams from the simulated worksite to the auditorium, video conferencing, digital signage, and background music.
- Abbott: Office Buildout, Austin, TX
- Audiovisual/Data/Security system designer for a multi-story office/training center with attached parking garage. Systems include video conferencing & broadcasting system via Crestron NVX/Cisco on the training floor, standalone video conferencing, room scheduling, sound masking, background music, and digital signage.
- 1000M: Luxury High-Rise Condo Tower, Chicago, IL
- Audiovisual system designer and BIM modeler for a luxury high-rise in Chicago’s South Loop. Systems include background music, amenity spaces with presentation capabilities, direct view LED video wall (Planar), outdoor speaker systems, and digital signage.