Herbert Fuentes, Associate, supports various teams at Engineering PLUS with his expertise in programs including CAD, AudoCAD, Revit, and BIM 360. With almost 10 years of experience, Mr. Fuentes plays an integral part of a multitude of projects seeking technology design needs through Engineering PLUS.
Prior to him joining Engineering PLUS, Mr. Fuentes worked as acting BIM Mechanical Technician and later Virtual Design Coordinator/Clinic Drafter-Designer at IMEG. His previous experience provided him the skills of time management in accordance to deadlines, multi-task and prioritize while paying attention to detail and precision, communication with clients and team members, design, and managing models to uphold them to company standards.
Mr. Fuentes studied at Moraine Valley Community College where he took courses to become a 3D CAD Specialist and Architectural CAD Specialist.
- Confidential Hyperscale Data Center Client #1: Manassas, VA
- BIM modeler for a two-story data center.
- Design of Audiovisual/Data/Security systems.
- Confidential Hyperscale Data Center Client #2: Sterling, VA
- BIM manager and modeler for a two-story colocation data center.
- Model Setup.
- 100% CCTV facility coverage.
- Laramie State Bank Building Restoration, Chicago, IL
- Model Management for a bank renovation.
- Security design.
- *Franciscan Health, Olympia Fields, IL
- BIM Manager for two story hospital.
- Collaboration design for plumbing, mechanical and electrical systems.
- *MOB Scripps Health, San Diego, CA
- BIM Manager for several Scripps health centers based out of San Diego California.
- Medical equipment design for X-Rays, MRI and surgery rooms.
*Indicates work completed with a prior firm